AS in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Program
We, at Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts, consider clinical experience one of the most important parts of the medical education. Students are required to be rotated throughout our affiliated medical facilities, while attending our MRI technician school.
MRI Program Length and Schedule
72 weeks/1896 clock hours
5 days varying Monday through Saturday for 8 hours
Total cost: $38,667.00
Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Click here for more information about Financial Assistance.
Certification for MRI Technologists in California
Download Catalog with Addendum to find more information about Licensure, Certification and Registry Disclaimer.
Job Outlook and Salary for MRI Technologists in California
- Occupation Profile for MRI Technologists in California.
- Occupation Profile for MRI Technologists in Stanislaus County.
- Occupation Profile for MRI Technologists in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Frequently Asked Questions
Facts and Fun Statistics
This is a new section for many of you who expressed interest in such facts as the ones below about our Academy and our Programs. AS MRI Program is offered at San Mateo Campus and Modesto Campus in California. Let us share with you some facts:
- Most of MRI program students are from Burlingame, Fremont, San Jose, San Francisco, San Mateo and Hayward as well as nearby smaller/larger Bay Area cities. For Modesto Campus students might come from all Centrall Valley: Merced, Madera, Fresno, Stockton, Turlock, Livermore, Antioch, Tracy.
- According to our statistical data more than 27% MRI program students are from: Belmont, Daly City, Palo Alto, Redwood City, San Leandro and Sunnyvale.
- Students from Foster City, Livermore, Menlo Park, Newark, Milpitas, Oakley, Pacifica, Pleasanton, San Bruno, San Carlos, Santa Clara, San Lorenzo, Union City and other nearby locations combine 41% of our student population.
Gainful Employment Disclosure Information
Gurnick Academy is committed to providing thorough and timely vocational medical training to our students so they may obtain gainful employment.
Our institution has provided program specific information regarding gainful employment in compliance with the new Gainful Employment regulations for Title IV eligible institutions, put forward by the U.S. Department of Education, in July 2011.
All required information can be found throughout this page.