How to Аpply
Choosing a career pathway can be challenging. We’re here to help. With our support, we can evaluate your skills, competencies and interests before you commit to a program. We’ll talk about your passions and show you how to turn it into a career in healthcare!
Step 1. Choose a program
Step 2. Learn the requirements
Step 3. Meet with an advisor
Step 4. Apply to the program
List of Programs https://www.gurnick.edu/programs/
What Are the Program Requirements?
General Admission Requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years old with a High School Diploma or GED.
- Complete the entrance exam with a minimum score.
- Meet with an Admissions Advisor.
Additional Requirements for Programs:
- Vocational Nurse: Complete the Essential Medical Bioscience prerequisite course with grade C or above.
- Medical Assistant and Dental Assistant: Submit a college application essay. This should include the reasons why you want to become a Dental Assistant or Medical Assistant, your personal attributes, and other qualifications.
- Physical Therapist Assistant: Attend an informational session and complete the PTA admissions assessment test. You also need to complete anatomy and physiology, college math, college English, and a variety of other courses with at least a C grade.
Let Us Help You Apply
Applying to our programs doesn’t need to be intimidating or confusing. Our admissions advisors will help you every step of the way. All you need to bring on your first visit is a list of questions. In order to enroll, you need to submit an application/registration form, government ID, and proof of high school graduation or equivalency. Some programs may require additional documentation.
Questions About Costs?
There is an application/registration fee of $75 that must be paid in full to be considered for any of our programs.
How Do I Apply for Financial Aid?