From 24 Highway (Oakland)
- Take CA-24 East toward Berkeley/Walnut Creek.
- Merge onto I-680 North via the exit on the left toward Concord/Sacramento.
- Merge onto CA-242 North toward Concord/Pittsburg.
- Merge onto Clayton Rd. toward Concord.
- Take a slight left at Market St.
- Turn left at Willow Pass Rd.
- Arrive at at 1401 Willow Pass Rd., Concord, CA 94520.
From 80 Highway (Sacramento)
- Take Capital City Fwy./US-50 West becomes I-80 West.
- Merge onto I-680 South toward Benicia/San Jose.
- Take the Willow Pass Rd. exit toward Taylor Blvd.
- Turn left onto Willow Pass Rd.
- Make a u-turn at Gateway Blvd.
- Arrive at Willow Pass Rd., Concord, CA 94520.
From 4 Highway (Antioch)
- Merge onto CA-4 West toward Oakland.
- Merge onto CA-242 South toward Oakland/Concord.
- Take the Concord Ave. exit.
- Turn left at Concord Ave.
- Turn right at Market St.
- Turn right at Willow Pass Rd.
- Arrive at 1401 Willow Pass Rd., Concord, CA 94520.
The Concord branch is located in a professional building on the fourth floor. The campus houses classrooms, a patient-care lab, a medical assistant/phlebotomy lab, an RT X-Ray lab, a computer lab and a library with Internet access. There are administrative and faculty offices, as well as a reception area and student lounge. Standard equipment includes a library of text/case studies and reference books, video monitors, computers, journals, and audio and video aides. The patient-care lab is equipped with hospital beds, anatomical models, hi-fidelity interactive simulation mannequins and other patientcare equipment. The medical assistant lab is equipped with exam tables and equipment for examination and diagnostic assistance including scales, EKG machines, as well as urine and blood testing. The energized radiologic technology lab is equipped with one stationary radiography unit, a digital image receptor system, and a portable x-ray machine. The phlebotomy lab is equipped with anatomical charts and models, specimen collection equipment and supplies.
2070 Clinton Avenue
Alameda, CA 94501
The Concord Separate Classroom located at Alameda Hospital offers a Radiology Department Room for laboratory use, twenty-five (25) miles from the Concord campus. This radiographic imaging facility allows students to practice setting up modern C.T. equipment and to also conduct the necessary experiments in fluoroscopy on an energized unit. (Students will also have rotations in separate clinical settings to gain clinical experience in actual CT and fluoroscopy exams in patient-care setting.)
Facts and Fun Statistics
This is a new section for many of you who expressed interest in such facts as the ones below about our Academy and our Programs. Our program offerings include Vocational Nurse (LPN or LVN) Program, BS in Nursing Program (RN to BSN Pathway), AS in Radiologic Technology (X-Ray) Program, Psychiatric Technician Program, Medical Assistant Program, and Phlebotomy Program. Let us share with you some facts:
- Most of Concord Campus students (30%) are from Antioch, Brentwood, Concord, Fairfield, Oakland, Pittsburg, Richmond and Vallejo as well as nearby smaller/larger East Bay cities.
- According to our statistical data more than 7% our students are from: Benicia, Danville, Discovery Bay, Martinez, Oakley, Pleasant Hill, Sacramento, San Ramon, Vacaville, Walnut Creek.
- RT, PT and LVN Program students from Bay Point, Berkeley, Lafayete, Napa, Novato, Petaluma, San Pablo and other nearby locations combine 3% of our student population.