Director of Marketing
- Job Type: Marketing
- Job Status: Open
- Date Posted: Mar 1, 2019
- Campus: Corporate Office
- Location: San Mateo
- Start Date: TBD
- Duration: TBD
Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts is a leading Bay Area private healthcare college offering an extensive variety of nursing and allied healthcare programs such as: Vocational Nurse, Psychiatric Technician and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN pathway) as well as Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistant, Dental Assistant and Phlebotomy Technician and healthcare programs: Associate of Science in Physical Therapist Assistant, Ultrasound Technology, MRI, Radiologic Technology, and Bachelor of Science in Diagnostic Medical Imaging.
We are currently seeking an experienced and motivated Director of Marketing for our Corporate Office in San Mateo.
The Director of Marketing is responsible for the development and implementation of market plans and strategies that build on Gurnick Academy’s market awareness, generate demand and build enrollment pipelines necessary to achieve enrollment, marketing spend and return on investment goals.
The right candidate will have a positive attitude while taking the lead in the advertising/marketing department and coordinating with Gurnick Campuses and independent advertising agencies both local and out of town in the research, development, implementation, and management of offline and online advertising and marketing by managing broadcast, print, website, paid search and all lead generation campaigns as well as implementing our brand strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant experience, or Master’s degree
- Experience in a higher education, for-profit school, or non-profit environment – PPC, Online Engagement, SEO, CRM and lead campaign development, etc.
- 5-7 years directly related professional experience that includes directing marketing and branding campaigns, preferably for higher education, is strongly preferred.
- Ability to define goals and objectives, identify target audiences, and develop and implement strategic plans to accomplish and measure progress towards marketing goals
- Strong skills using technology in the workplace; familiarity with content management systems, web platforms and social media
- Experience working with a variety of creative communications, data analytics, e-mail management, and web content management software platforms.
- Highly articulate and persuasive verbally and in all written formats, writing/proofreading experience demonstrated by the proven ability to distill complex ideas into clear concepts