Outreach Development Manager
- Job Type: Outreach
- Job Status: Open
- Date Posted: Jan 8, 2019
- Campus: Sacramento
- Location: Sacramento
- Start Date: TBD
- Duration: TBD
Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts is a leading Bay Area private healthcare college offering an extensive variety of nursing and allied healthcare programs such as: Vocational Nurse, Psychiatric Technician and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN pathway) as well as Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistant, Dental Assistant and Phlebotomy Technician and healthcare programs: Associate of Science in Physical Therapist Assistant, Ultrasound Technology, MRI, Radiologic Technology, and Bachelor of Science in Diagnostic Medical Imaging.
We are currently seeking full-time, Outreach Development Manager for our campus in Sacramento, CA.
The Outreach Development Manager will develop and execute strategies to identify and establish key relationships with the medical and allied healthcare community, for the purposes of securing clinical site acquisitions for student training. This position includes the following six key areas of focus:
- Lead Development
- Active Marketing and Community Outreach
- Relationship Development (Pipeline Management in CRM)
- Relationship Management (Clinical Site Liaison and Contracting)
- Programmatic Interface (Comprehension of Gurnick Programs and Clinical Site Acquisition Needs/Prioritization)
- Clinical Site Background Communication to Clinical Coordinators or Program Coordinators/Directors
- Bachelors Degree or Associate Degree and at least three years Marketing, Outreach and Community Relations experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Healthcare and/or educational environment experience preferred; including healthcare terminology.
- Minimum five years of outside/inside, business relationship-building and development/account management/public speaking and presentation experience
- Communication skills; verbal, written, interpersonal and critical thinking skills
- Organizational and time-management abilities, resourceful and adaptable to changing environments
- Computer skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Social Media